Friday, 15 January 2010

SomComDif Gothic Arch - Fashion (Shoot)


This model has been taken to one of my favourite places ( Sutton Hoo ) for a fashion shoot. I printed the photo, which I took last summer, to start with. Then I scanned a copyright free design from a Dover book and printed it three times, on plain white, patterned green and patterned peach papers and built her up with 3D sticky pads and then posed her in the photo. It came out better than I had hoped

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful arch. Thanks for joining us this week. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation with the mixed media. Brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh..what a beautiful arche! i love that *model*! awesome work chickie! and thanks so much for joining us this week at SCD

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great arch and so different! love it!

    thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous arch, so clever and beautifully done.

    thanks for joining us on SCD again

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful backdrop for your model. so much character in there . You went through alot of work to design her outfit. Well worth it. She's stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, works wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! So much work, but well worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete