Friday, 8 January 2010

IF - Confined

For the last couple of days I have not been confined, as the snow has been soft and cruchy enough for me to feel safe to go out in it. This was a bit of an experiment - a quick sketch of a small child confined by some unnamed illness who is not allowed to go out and play in the snow, overlaid onto a photo that I took this morning.

6 comments:

  1. What a sad little picture. Let the poor child get well soon and get out in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this illustration - well captured

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mixing of two digital forms and the irony of the child, warm and safe who wishes to venture into the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea. I think we'll all be climbing up the inside of the glass soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad and dark but it works extremely well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dark and moody, and well done!

    ReplyDelete