Saturday, 30 January 2010

SomComDif Cats


I bought this peel-off for a card for a cat obsessed friend but there were three on the sheet and I hadn't got round to using the others, so thanks for the opportunity. I stuck the peel-off over a photo of the view from the back garden of my previous house and layered it on to some Paper Cellar paper which reminds me a bit of a faded Edwardian sitting room, where the cats have a lovely life

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful arch love the window theme.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great arch love the view from the window..

    Gorgeous!

    thanks for joining us on SCd

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah! I wonder what those cats are thinking?
    :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fantasy piece, suspect my 3 would love it where your three dwell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project. Thanks for joining us this week at Something Completely Different. Have a great Sunday. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful idea and great card. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic silhouettes. Great image.Thanks for playing at SCD.

    ReplyDelete