Saturday, 6 March 2010

Weekend Reflections - My first try


My good friend easternsparkle steered me in the direction of another photographic challenge called Weekend Reflections. I have had all sorts of ideas but my back went ping on me this morning after a very early morning trip to the supermarket so I had to find something in the house to do for my first go. Hope to get more artistic in future
Find more reflections HERE

7 comments:

  1. Very original! I'll confess to trying several alternatives today but obviously the creative juices weren't flowing! Spring Road by the way - not a drop of sea in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time posting a Weekend Reflection as well!

    I really love this reflection(s) post! Very creative.

    I hope your back feels better soon. That kind of pain is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea. Two reflections for the price of one. Welcome to Weekend Reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and creative picture!
    The color blue is very nice too.

    PS: Love your hair style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. la photographe photographiee ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A double and I love it! -- especially the blues and the composition. It's a great shot.

    I do hope your back feels better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the reflections! I like this photo. I think it's very artistic - it's a self-portrait!

    Have you ever posted on Skywatch Friday? It's also a fun one.

    http://skyley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete