Friday, 26 March 2010

Weekend Reflections


Last Saturday was my hubby's birthday so we went to our favourite local place Sutton Hoo I took the camera along as usual but we have been there so many times it is difficult to find much that I haven't snapped a hundred times before. Then as we were leaving I suddenly saw the sky reflected in the car. Rather pleased with it
There's lots more to see at Newtown Area Photo It's late here so I'll catch up with you all tomorrow

8 comments:

  1. Like layers of different reflection styles! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely captured along the entirety of the car. Umm ... you have a VERY clean car!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a magnificent tree reflected on your car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely picture and I must say I am impressed at how clean your car is too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely. I love the curved look to the reflection and the lace of the tree branches!

    Happy Weekend Reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shot! You really caught this at just the right moment. And I agree with everyone else, I can't believe how clean your car is :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete