
I have spent quite a lot of the weekend sorting through a couple of shoe boxes full of old photographs. These are all from my mum's side of the family. On the left, her mum, at the top her Uncle Arthur and her paternal grandfather, below her Great Aunt Bessie and her father and in the middle her paternal grandmother. Now I have just seen that there is no official Mosaic Monday this week (don't forget I wrote this last week!) but having done it I shall leave it here anyway. If you would like to see previous weeks Mosaics from all those other lovely bloggers out there click on the link in my sidebar for Little Red House



Great old family photographs.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the builders, rather you than me!! Although I know you are having it done to make your house more user friendly, so it will be worth it and hopefully you have a lovely sunny day like we have in Surrey!
Hope it all goes well and they don't take too long. Have a good week, Jackie.
Oh I love these and such a good idea. Happy MM
ReplyDeleteSo glad you left the mosaic up for us to enjoy, as it is so interesting & nostalgic.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the builders! Been there, done that gave the T shirt to Oxfam.
~Maggie~
I love looking at old family photographs - sometimes the family resemblances jump right out of the pictures. Thanks for sharing such charming images.
ReplyDelete