Sunday, 7 February 2010

SomComDif ATC #01


The theme for the first ATC was Mad March Hare but we were given some leeway in our interpretation and the spelling of hare was optional so here is my hippy Easter chick with her Mad March Hair! This is a drawing of my own in pen which I scanned and coloured in in Photoshop as I didn't have anything else that I could fnd to meet the subject.

9 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the theme this week - great colours....hope you'll join in our swap this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great how we can all come up with something different! Love your hand drawn piece. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this take on the theme and so pleased you came and played. Great drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - just as well you choose not to dye you hair! Think of the looks you'd get :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this, it would make a wonderful birthday card u know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HE He - Wonderful take on the theme, fantastic image!

    thanks for joining us on SCD

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. and a very fine pen it is too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your take on the challenge chickie! that is one kewl drawing (whoa!) and coloring! thanks for joining in the challenge this week and sharing your creation

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  9. A different take on the 1st ATC challenge for this month... love it... hope that you can make all 4 themed challenges.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete