Friday, 12 February 2010

IF - Adrift and SomComDif -Wings


Being a bit lazy and have done one thing for both the Illustration Friday and the Something Completely Different challenges. These butterflies have been caught on the wind and are being blown who knows where! My mum used to collect things with butterflies on them, or butterfly shaped things, so I bought a lot of sticker so I could always put them on cards or letters that I wrote to her. She has got rid of most of it now and I write less as I can visit more

13 comments:

  1. Butterflies are the best drifters of all! Very pretty illo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful illustration. Nice use of color! well done...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the simplest things are best. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Atc. Thanks for joining us this week at Something Completely Different. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week and sharing your creation ~ i love those butterflies..yummy!

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  6. butterflies are natures ART

    thanks foe joining in with the challenge again this week.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful ATC, lovely sky background and the butterflies certainly are soaring up, up and away!

    thanks for joining us on SCD

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. butterfleis are the nices winged creatures there are I think . Love all the colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. great take on the theme lovely colours too...thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the background on this, great ATC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks really fresh. Great ATC. Thanks for playing at SCD.

    ReplyDelete