Saturday, 27 February 2010

An Experiment



As I am hoping to take part in a few more photographic based challenges I have been investigating the possibilities. Not being the sharpest pencil in the box, I found Live Writer difficult, limiting and when I eventually previewed what I had done the ends of words were missing from either side of the text. So I thought I would see how easy it was to do the things with photos that I had thought of using LW for and this is what I did in a few minutes with Paint Shop. So I think I will stick with what I know except I seem to have a width issue which I will now go and twitter about in the hope of some advice

3 comments:

  1. mmm - don't know! I think Lady B has widened her template without reverting to stretch whereas I just went for the ready made minima stretch and added a template to fit, sorry can't help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I also use minima stretch template and have no problem and prefer to compose in live writer. It is a personal preference I think. Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting. I've saved that link for another day. I do like the look of your blog, but I've no idea what Live Writer is, let alone how to use it. Can you not put in your text the same as with the other template?

    ReplyDelete