
Hi, this is my first post for Mosaic Monday . I welcome constructive criticism as I am trying to improve. I have recently started learning to use Paint Shop and am enjoying it hugely. I am also trying to get my head round a digital camera with a lot of menus. So my mosaic consists of some photos I have taken in Aldeburgh in Suffolk UK. I used to work there which was great except that in the summer it was very difficult to go back to the office after lunchtime.
Please feel free to wander round this and my other blog while you are here. There are photos and artwork on both



Hi & welcome to MM. glad you decided to join in.
ReplyDeleteAldeburgh was another place we visited last summer, it's very pretty, except when you get locked in the public toilets!
~Maggie~
Love the mosaic...if you will download the free program Picasa, I think you will find it much more user friendly to work on your photos. It is the only program I currently use. Also, Windows Live Writer allows you to prepare your post on your computer without being on the blogger site and is much easier to manipulate than the blogger site. Live Writer will post directly to your blog very easily...btw it is free also...I'd be happy to answer any questions you have...
ReplyDeleteLovely arrangement! Might have to check out some of the advice above! Happy Aniversary by the way!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful town! I can see why it would be hard to get back to work!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Mosaic Monday! I love your Mosaic! Such beautiful photos. I too use picassa for my mosaics, easy. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete*hugs*deb
Welcome to the world of blogging, sweetpea! I also am learning a new digital camera with a lot of menus so maybe we could help each other with our dilemmas. I see lovely photos so don't stress about that too much. ;-)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Connie
I love your mosaic. I love seeing pics of places I haven't been.
ReplyDeleteHi Thank you for the cooment on my blog. Welcome to Mosaic Monday.
ReplyDeleteMy brother lives in Ipswich so I know a little of the area where you are and have visited quite a few of the places. Although not where he used to work which was Hollesley Bay Prison!!
I use Photoscape or Picnik for my mosaics. Photoscape is free to download and Picnik , some of it is free or you can pay to get the extras!!
Jackie in Surrey.
Hi Janet me again
ReplyDeleteI have got Corel paintshop pro photo X1, which one have you got? Jackie
Nice mosaic for your first try. You'll find them addictive and want to participate every MM.
ReplyDeletePicassa is what I generally use for my mosaics too.