Friday, 20 November 2009

SomComDif 20/11


This week's challenge was snowflakes using the colours blue and white. I'd been playing around with papers for my Christmas cards this afternoon (if you'd like to see a couple click on this Link ) so I used a few of my scraps and a snowflake punch and a square pnch to produce my offering. It hasn't scanned very well so you can't see the sparkle bits, never mind

7 comments:

  1. Great card, a fab way to use up all those bits !! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective. I love this use of positive and negative shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree...great use of positive and negative! awesome card chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely eye catching card - I totally agree with laura and Melody a great use of positive and negative pieces.

    Thanks for joining us at SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas cards should be quick easy and fun. Don't know if this was quick and easy but it is fun lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Very clever idea. Sorry I'm so late calling..family crisis! Thanks for joining us this week at Something Completely Different.

    ReplyDelete