Saturday, 14 November 2009

Craft Wednesday and SomComDif 14/11 Pink Tree


Just a good old fashioned Iris Fold with some bits and pieces I had in my stash

11 comments:

  1. Okay I think I just lost everything I put on here. I was trying to explain how to add my banner for Craft it Wed to your blog.

    Love the pink tree.

    The easiest way would be to right click your mouse on the banner and then save it to your computer, then go to layouts on the blog page, hit add picture from your computer. Add my link to the link and then hit save. Move it to your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other way would be to copy and paste the url under my banner. That's the url to the banner. Hope that makes sense.

    So, you would need to go and copy the url for my banner, it's located right under the photo of the banner on my blog. Then go to layout on your blog, hit add gadget, add photo, paste onto the part where it says add picture from the web, add my url in the link section, hit save. Then drag and drop it where you want it located on your blog. Hit save on the top of the page, then you can view your blog to see if it worked. Let me know if you need further help.

    thanks for joing in on Craft it Wed, glad to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...lovin your iris folding ~ what a fabulous tree chickie..as is the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, love the folding and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you have used here

    ReplyDelete
  6. good bit of folding there, nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pink tree. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a fab tree - love the different pinks in the papers - great take on the theme - thank you for joining us this week at SCD xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Something Completely Different. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful, LOVE the mix of papers - boy it's been a long time since I did Iris Folding!

    thanks for sharing on SCD

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete