Friday, 9 October 2009

SomComDiff Challenge 09/10 - Birds


We are still with the inchies this week, theme "Birds" I hope this isn't cheating, but the apperture is an inch square. The technique is similar to iris folding in that folded paper is layered behind an apperture. I had several goes at cutting the bird to go on top. If you carry on with these formats I shall have to get my glasses changed!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the choice of colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh its gorgeous especially your bird. Thanks for joining us this week on Something Completely Different. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great take on the theme - great bird!

    Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris folding - how clever!
    juno
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this, it really is different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love the modern feel - great inchie!

    thanks for joining us on SCD

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Inchie love the colours and the birdie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really inspired. All the layers give it great dimensionality. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that really is something completely different!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very original. Great thinking

    ReplyDelete
  11. yep..i agree ~ think i'll have to change my glasses, too ~ whoa..these are tiny!
    absolutely fabulous inchie chickie! can't believe you did iris folding on such a tiny space..AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete