The first inchie is always the hardest, and well done for creating your first, but, when you get yourself into the "small" mindset they become much easier and enjoyable - try looking at part of your stamps and using that little bit by masking off parts or stamp onto a piece of card and only use part of it....thats what I do with mine.....the geishas head is a small part of the stamp!!
Great inchie - can't wait to see what you come up with for the rest of the month.
Awe, what a fabulous inchie. I love your cute image. :-D Well Done on making your 1st inchie. Thanks for joining us at Something Completely Different this week. Gez.xx
That is really good - and all in a square inch? Wow!
ReplyDeleteAwww this is great - love it!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on SCD
Dawn
Hello,
ReplyDeleteThe first inchie is always the hardest, and well done for creating your first, but, when you get yourself into the "small" mindset they become much easier and enjoyable - try looking at part of your stamps and using that little bit by masking off parts or stamp onto a piece of card and only use part of it....thats what I do with mine.....the geishas head is a small part of the stamp!!
Great inchie - can't wait to see what you come up with for the rest of the month.
Oh what fun. I think it is a great success.
ReplyDeleteAwe, what a fabulous inchie. I love your cute image. :-D Well Done on making your 1st inchie. Thanks for joining us at Something Completely Different this week. Gez.xx
ReplyDelete