To take you a step beyond the cute stamps and funny pictures.(Well, some of the time anyway)
Saturday, 31 October 2009
SomComDiff Halloween
I'm not happy about the way kids "celebrate" Halloween. I shall be celebrating All Souls day tomorrow but as we are on the internet here's an inchie web site!
Fabulous!! Love the pun!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha, love it.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a URL for that? Well done very cute!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! What a web!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on SCD
Dawn
what an awesome web ~ inchie chickie! love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting, I adore your glitter web. Holy cow, you must have steady hands!
ReplyDeleteMORE ROOM NEXT WEEK, I promise.
I love glitter. I should have put it on myface for Halloween.
ReplyDeleteI know you don't like Halloween. But I dressed up as a fish, nothing Satanic.
XO
Fabby inchie. New theme tomorrow. :-) Hope you can join us again. Thanks for joining us at Something Completely Different this week. Gez.
ReplyDelete