
The little bedroom under the eaves has one small window that looks straight on to the house next door. I have two mirrors in there to try and reflect some more light into the room and it also enables me to see a tree and a bit of next door's garden without performing acrobatics
Have a great weekend everyone and if I don't comment on your post please forgive me, I am still having all sorts of problems with my Broadband "speed"
See more reflections at Newtown Area Photo



O wow! This is a quirky little corner with intriguing pieces gathered there! And the mirrors inviting light create a dramatic play of light and shadow!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fascinating corner; ripe for discoveries.
ReplyDeleteSo is this where you, ahem 'work'??:)
ReplyDeleteIt took me a minute to realize this is a mirror reflection. So you have reflections within reflections. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely little room and a creative way to capture the light. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
ReplyDeleteSmiles