
I hope it isn't too late to wish you all a Happy Easter. In my mosaic I have included pictures of the crosses which I own. The top one is a plain silver one which I was given when I became a Methodist preacher. The one on the left is an amber and silver cross which my mum gave me for my 50th birthday. The one on the right is the gold cross that belonged to my mother's mother and the one at the bottom is a pretty cross given to me by an aunt and uncle when I was a little girl. The one in the middle is copper wire and I made that one myself one afternoon, quite out of the blue.
I hope you all had a great Easter. And by the way, please forgive me if I don't return your visit, blogger keeps crashing on me at the moment
See more mosaics HERE



How appropriate and I like your choice of spring colours to compliment the theme.
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely - very original x
ReplyDeleteOh my how lovely!!! Happy Easter to you, too. Cathy
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me; blogger can be frustrating at times! I haven't figured out yet how to do a link in the comment section as you did.
Great mosaic displaying your crosses, I like the one at the bottom.
Happy Easter.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, you cross mosaic was perfect for Easter. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat was a very artistic mosaic and wonderful for the holiday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely mosaic made in the shape of the cross and ever so appropriate for Easter. Thankyou so much for visiting my blog. I hope you and yours have a Blessed Easter season.
ReplyDeleteI love your mosaic! Wow, it's so beautiful! I don't know how you made this one but it's gorgeous! I hope that you have a wonderful new week!
ReplyDeleteHugs...
Bobbi
Wow - a Methodist minister. . . something you share with my mother (though she's retired now). Nice concept for your mosaic.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful mosaic. LOve the cross idea
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful mosaic!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful & very creative!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mosaic!
ReplyDeleteThe little guilloche cross from your aunt and uncle is precious - my grandma has one just like it in yellow.
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Oh, we really like this, so beautiful and creative.
ReplyDeleteDarryl and Ruth : )