Saturday, 26 June 2010

IF - satellite

Although I have been participating in Illustration Friday, although not every week I have to admit, this week's contribution is also part of a challenge, or party game, at the wonderful Misummer Maahes party being hosted by my friend Grethic. If you would like to go to the party just say I sent you and click HERE
This little doodle is done using metallic pencils on black card but beefed up a bit afterwards digitally as the colours were a bit too muted. You will of course recognise the planet Zog and the third Emperor's now defunct satellite beaming music and poetry to the rest of the universe.



Click on the IF button on the side bar to see other people's interpretations

4 comments:

  1. Great style! Love the cotrast and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this I thought Vincent had taken up emboidery. What a super picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely, Jaydubblah :)

    ReplyDelete