Friday, 25 September 2009

Hello

OK, I know lots of people like stamping with those cute stamps and I'm not saying I've never made a cute card but here I hope to find people who like to do things a bit darker, or more arty or however you want to describe it. I do like flowery things sometimes but I am going to hunt for people whose tastes are more like mine and put them on my list. If you think you are one of them let me know

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me laught - I don't do cute either! There are a lot of us who don't really and some great challenge blogs that don't do cute! I noticed a comment you'd made about inchies too - I run an inchy challenge blog and the great thing about them is that even if you haven't got a stamp that fits an inch - you can make a collage and just take some part of it to add to your inchy - you'll find lots of ideas on the challenge blog and come and join in with us if you fancy it - you'll find us here www.inchybyinch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete